Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rawr

You wanna know what annoys me? It annoys me when my space is intruded. By this I do not mean that I'm bothered by walking into my bedroom and finding a roommate's friend chillaxing on my bed. Nor do I mean that I do not enjoy hugs.
What I mean is - it bothers the snot out of me when I'm occupying a room (such as the living room), listening to music, and someone else walks in, parks themself on the couch, and turns on the TV. Without so much as a "Do you mind if I watch TV?" or "Would you mind turning your music down/off?" They just waltz in and flip it on, apparently expecting that I'll just go along with it and turn my music off out of consideration for them... and I do. >.< Grr...

And you know what absolutely infuriates me? Snow that falls from the sky hours before my beautiful, perfect, wonderful month of May begins. *gnashes teeth* There will be justice... Hateful, bloody, vengeful justice that causes the fires of heckydarn to tremble and makes the men responsible weep like simpering, bed wetting little girls.
And how, you may ask, can I be sure it's men who are responsible? Simple. Utah is OBVIOUSLY female because she's constantly going through these PMS-esque weather moodswings. And as we know, all women's problems can be traced back to men. So there.


..........


Quote - "I propose we leave math to the machines and go play outside," Calvin (C&H)
Music - "Real World," Matchbox 20
Mood - Trying

4 comments:

dubby said...

Wow! You are more sexist that I! That is really something.

I used to always say "This was designed by a man..." until one day, one of the boys said "Mom, YOU were designed by a man." The Captain Obvious answer of "Yes, and it is proven to me every month" couldn't be repeated to a smart alecky 12 year old.

Sister Hillary Kiser said...

I hope Lint Monkey and her siblings have a vague idea of just how cool their mommy is. Haha!

dubby said...

hehehe

She said I'm cool! What's with that?

Dianna says I can't say IMHO because I'm not cool enough.

Queen of All Wild Things said...

I like your philosophy on weather. I also think that, by that logic, every state in the Midwest is female.