Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Quagmire

For the last 7 years or so, I have dutifully visited various blog sites, such as this one and livejournal on a near-daily basis so that I can check up on the lives (or lack thereof) of friends. I did attempt to keep up with my own livejournal throughout high school, but the updates were sporadic and tended to occur only seasonally at best.
However, the recent influences of a few friends have inspired me anew to try my hand at this blogging endeavor once again with a rejuvenated sense of optimism. ....We'll see how long this lasts, eh? ^.~

Maybe if I had a specific purpose in mind, it would prove conducive to regular updating. But what should that purpose be? I can't honestly believe that anyone wants to read about my 11-3 custodial shift every day. As invigorating as it may (not) be... So mayhap it should be reserved for more exciting whenever-something-awesome-happens-I-feel-like-reporting type adventures. But that will undoubtedly lead this poor, naive little blog into an obscure abyss from which it may never emerge.
So what then? An archive for the deep, profound insights birthed from the quagmire of my often misunderstood and under appreciated genius, shedding a previously inconceivable source of light and inspiration upon the less-complex and pitifully inferior minds of the mere mortals who stumble - whether by happenstance or fate - upon it?
Yeah... That sounds about right.

I guess we'll just play it by ear. Which should be interesting since it's a well-known fact to my more musically-educated acquaintances that I can't stay in just one key for more than about 20 seconds.

Anyway - this insomniac hasn't been to bed before 3 am in over a week now. Let's break that pattern starting riiiiiiiiiight...........

NOW!

------------------

Quote- "Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Music- "Grace Kelly," Mika
Mood- cynic, posing as a realist, who is secretly an optimist

1 comment:

dubby said...

Bob's dad can't go a day without Uncle Jay. I didn't realize you have something in common with HIM!

(Am I allowed to comment, or am I too o-l-d?)